Thursday, August 5, 2010

Investment Seminar by Milan Doshi

1. I attended a seminar by Milan Doshi 2 weeks back. Its about property and stock investment. I have to say it was really an eye opener and its worth all the money I paid for it.

2. I've learned on what are the ways to increase your borrowing ability from the bank for property investment.

3. A few books was recommended by Milan. Among them are Personality Plus, Secret of Millionaire Mind, Science of Getting Rich and Think and Grow Rich. I plan to read all these books and reread a few books that I've read before such as both Milan's book and Rich Dad Poor Dad. The reason is I want to extract as much as possible ideas and points from these books. I think I didn't get the best out of those books that I've read before.

4. Milan also discussed about the advantages of investing in REIT. I'm planning to shift part of my investment towards REIT in the future and of course no more unit trusts lah. Invest directly into share markets better.

5. I also learned the 4 methods for stock investing. They are very simple, non technical and common sense. Since I suck at stocks fundamental analysis, these methods will be useful to me.

6. A few negotiation skills are also shared by Milan and it will be really handy in the future.

7. I really recommend anyone of you who wants to be successful in your financial journey to attend this course (I'm not paid to write this). It's worth all my money. It's a bit costly though. I paid RM4988 for the 3 days course. There are ways for you to get to attend the same course at RM2988 per person. Everything got way one. All of us are doing professional con job anyway.

3 comments:

www.tuanbri.com said...

3 days seminar is worth that much.

u wont get from anywhere,anybody that knowledge...unless u read a lot.

is that it? no grouping ? no networking?

Tuanbri - Perunding Hartanah Lelong

Unknown said...

Hi, mind to share how to attend the same seminar at RM2988 per person?

gerbert said...

tuanbri.. i think the amount is worth it. i got all the tricks that i can use. not something i cant use. network and grouping is of course part of it. i also get to know like minded people from the seminar. to say i'll be successful after attending this course is definitely a lie. but it opens up a path for me.

Kaartik.. i thought i could use the tactic but after finding out, its not applicable. sorry to dissapoint. but we can still try though. just email me gerbert_20@yahoo.com. i'll try to share the tactic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails