Thursday, September 17, 2009

National School - Continued


In addition to my post entitled National School, I would like to appeal to all my blog readers to sign up for the petition in support of the "Kempen Satu Sekolah Untuk Semua". Just click here and it will direct you to the petition site. At time of this post, there are already 2,125 petitioners. They are aiming to achieve 100,00 signatures as show of support to this campaign. There is still a long way to go.

For further information, there is a blog for this campaign. Click here to direct you to the website. From the website, you can find all the information required regarding this campaign.

I would like to thank all my friends and my wife who have signed the petition that I've invited them to sign through email. I wish more will come forward in support of this campaign. There is actually no meaning of having a 1Malaysia concept if the very fundamental issue of our society is not addressed.

1 School For All, then only 1Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails