Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Millionaire in Me

This is another book by Azizi Ali that I've finished reading. My opinions:

1. Another yet simple and fun to read book.

2. It basically outlines what you can do as an employee to still achieve a millionaire status.

3. His idea of ways to become millionaire are quite common such as becoming agents, writing and consulting. But it helps to get a clearer picture of what these kind of part-time jobs can offer.

4. Of course it does include his all time favorite of investing in property, his preferred past time investment tool I reckon.

5. It also has chapters on how to invest your money. But what's frustrating to me is it does not specifically defines what are the good investments are. The normal advice are included such as pay yourself first, learn about the investment before you start investing, etc. I was hoping for a more definite answer on this.

6. For those who wants some guidance on tracking your income and spending habits, there are a few sheets included. It's good to do these. I'm trying to improve the method that I've been using since 2005. I'll try to include it for download once it's completed (still figuring out how to include download files in a blog though).

7. What's more important is his highlight on the need to generate recurring incomes. Learn and master this. It will surely be beneficial.

Yup, I would recommend this book for those who plans to stay as an employee and to those who don't have the guts to be in business like me. The ideas are aplenty. Master it and see which suits you the best. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails