Monday, April 19, 2010

How You Can Become A Multi Millionaire Real Estate Investor!


1. I have to admit that this is the best book I've read so far. Even though I took some time to finish it off, it's really worth the effort.

2. The book is comprehensive and it covers almost everything you need to know about property investing. It claims to shorten your learning curve, that's exactly what it did to me.

3. Among the topics that I find very useful and interesting are The Buying Process, Tax Issues in Property Investments and Property Holding Companies. These are topics that are almost non-existent in previous books that I've read. The author even listed down the costs of buying properties such as stamp duty on SPA and tenancy agreement.

4. The book also includes tips on various things including how to read classified in newspapers, how property loans are approved and how to find good property agents.

5. The book really shares lots of topics that can be shared in public. Of course certain things will only be revealed in seminars.

6. All in all, I'm really satisfied with the book and will be looking to attend a property seminar some where next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails